- Today’s auto films can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated automotive glass. A cooler interior provides more comfort and can significantly reduce air conditioning usage thus extending the life of AC systems and improving gas mileage.
- Auto film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. Reducing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect and extend the life of all of your vehicle’s interior including seats, carpets, wood trim and dashboard.
- Our clear safety and security films block 98% or more of UV rays.
- Exposure to UV rays from the sun is known to pose potential health risks for your eyes and skin. Auto films provide an effective “sunscreen” for you against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Glare from the sun or from headlights at night can blind your vision when on the road. This dangerous condition can be greatly helped by tinting your vehicle’s side and rear windows.
- Thicker “automotive protection” films can provide an extra level of safety in case of an accident, and security for your possessions against smash-and-grab car robbers.
- There’s a variety of auto film products for windows to suit any type of car, truck or SUV. From virtually invisible films to darker colors, there’s a range of shades to give you the look you want.
Leave a Reply.
John White - Owner